There are several color catcher products on the market promising to prevent dye transfers in your laundry, but do they really work?
Shout sheets sheltering clothes against color bleeds and helping conserve original colors. Color protector sheets go directly into the wash. Sheets change color as they absorb any loose dyes. There is 12 boxes with 24 sheets in each box. Shout sheets shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses.
Shout sheets is for front loading washing machine. Place the Color Catcher sheet in a delicate or mesh bag and place at teh back of teh drum before adding to the wash load. When you wash newer colorful clothes, some of the dye leaks out and gets dissolved in the water. But shout Color catchers are really “sticky” to those floating dye molecules to grab.
A color catcher loose dyes that seep into the water during washes. This prevents the dye from running or bleeding onto your other clothes. Risk- Free for All washable colorfast fabrics. These sheets are safe and effective in any water temperature. Always launder an item of clothing according to the instructions on the garment label. The hotter the water, the cleaner your wash, so use the hot setting for whites and heavily soiled colors. Warm water works well for cleaning most other fabrics. Use a cold wash for lightly soiled items or bright colors.
About The Product
- Sheets lock up loose dyes found in the wash water to prevent dyes from running or bleeding onto other clothes
- Color Catcher Sheets change color as they absorb any loose dyes
- Saves time by reducing the need for sorting
- Saves money by reducing the need for half-size loads
- Shout Color Catcher Safe for all colorfast washables and water temperatures